Search This Blog

Nov 7, 2014

Kimberly & Anu | Kunis, Cobblestone, Canalside Engagement Session | Buffalo Wedding Photographer

Ready for a super sweet & fun e-session? Check out Kimberly & Anu! The afternoon of their shoot, it was dark skies and sprinkles, but we had already rescheduled their engagement session a few times due to bad weather, so we decided to just go for it, and I'm so happy we did! We started at Kuni's, the place where they had their first date, before heading out to the Cobblestone District and new Canalside areas! I love all of their ideas and really enjoyed getting to shoot into the dusk light. The colors, the rain, and the love between these two made for some pretty magical shots ;) Thanks for sticking it out with me, K&A!! Can't wait to see what adventures the wedding brings!


















1 comment:

  1. Great blog! Last month, I have shifted to California and first I was confused where to go for a dinner party and how we can celebrate my son’s birthday. I think I have to take help from event planner to make a perfect birthday party event. Please send me the list of famous event planner for planning for my celebrations.

    ReplyDelete