Search This Blog

Nov 13, 2014

Baby Gavin | Buffalo Newborn Photography

Brace yourself for cuteness overload... Baby Gavin has arrived! So excited to share images of this little babe, son to past wedding clients Matt & Melissa (remember their lovely maternity session?) Isn't he the sweetest? Melissa is a wonderful photographer herself, who started working with me after her own wedding, and was the maid of honor in our bride/her sister Chelsea's wedding. So she's been in front of my camera many times & I was honored to be asked to come capture these special shots of the next generation ;) We brought the studio over to her house (which, after having my own baby this year, I realize is SO nice for new mamas!) Melissa had great props ready for us (especially the holidays set-up, so cute I can't stand it!) and we had a perfectly happy babe for our session. Thanks for being such a great subject, Baby G!!












No comments:

Post a Comment