Dec 20, 2011
Dec 12, 2011
Art, Music & Shopping from 5-8PM
- WNY Book Arts Center 468 Washington – Last Minute Panic Holiday Marketplace
- e-Café 465 Main St – Delicious food, warm drinks & music by Jeremy Hoyle
- Lloyd’s Taco Truck - Corner of Main & Mohawk
- Main Street Studios 515 Main – Events on two floors including a performance by Tokyo & the Boy, UB student showcase PARALLAX and a Holiday Artisan Marketplace featuring City Lights Studio, Trinity Hawk Photography, RLT Designs, Kimberly Jordan, Oh Pour L'Amour du Chocolat, Patrick Willett, Speak Your Mind & Shape Your World
- Downtown Photo 521 Main – Kelly Bucheger Trio & display of historic Buffalo
- Brian Garman Gallery 523 Main – Phil Simms Trio & photographic display
- Plus roaming carolers visiting each stop!
Event After-Party from 8-10PM
- Hyatt Hotel 2 Fountain Plaza - Celebration after-party with The Jazz Conception Project, drink specials & complimentary hors d'oeuvres!
Email Erica Eichelkraut at email@example.com with questions or if you're a merchant interested in being involved with the MAIN STREET STUDIOS marketplace; a few spots still available, only a $20 table fee!- Facebook Event : https://www.facebook.com/
- Info on our site : http://nomadbuffalo.com/515/