Search This Blog

Dec 9, 2011

11.12 | Teresa & Chris Wedding

I was SO excited about Teresa & Chris' wedding (and not just because it was my last of 2011 - whoooooo hooooo!) I had such a great time hanging with these two on the e-shoot, I knew the wedding would be a blast :) After grabbing some getting-ready shots (see Teresa, the absolutely gorgeous bride and Chris, the groom/undercover GQ model) we headed over to their alum campus at Niagara University for a beautiful ceremony. Our timing was not, well, the best haha because the minute the ceremony ended, the sun dropped from the sky. Chris, Teresa & I rushed out to sneak what shots we could with the dusk light before heading back in for family formals. We grabbed some bridal party photos before heading over to the Niagara Falls Country Club for a stellar reception, filled with great speeches and even better dancing!!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment