Search This Blog

Dec 8, 2011

10.27 | Jessica & Jay Engagement

SO with all the madness of holiday orders, last minute shoots, moving into a new studio & buying a house I've completely neglected my blog! I just realized I have several e-sessions that haven't made their way on here yet! There's quite a few great family sessions that I can't wait to share too (those will have to wait until after all the gifts are given as most were done as surprises).

Anyways, we're going to kick it off with Jay & Jessica's awesome e-session at the Botanical Gardens! This super cute couple from Texas came up for their shoot on a cloudy, cold day in Buffalo. BUT we made the most of it but hitting up the Gardens, which is nice & warm year round :) Check out the pics below & props to Jessica for thinking of a really great idea of writing their wedding date on their palms for Save-the-Dates (adorable, right!?) Just might have to steal that one...



























No comments:

Post a Comment