Search This Blog

Oct 22, 2014

Nicole, PJ, Aedan & Emerson | Buffalo Family Portraits | Chestnut Ridge Park

I was so excited to see this sweet little family again, and get to meet their new addition, Emerson! When Nicole emailed me to book their session, she told me that Chestnut Ridge was their special place, and we just knew that we had to shoot there. It is truly magical there this time of year, and I had so much wandering the woods with this crew :) I especially loved all of the little touches that Nicole thought of, including Aedan's favorite book, and a gorgeous handmade flower crown that she had crafted that afternoon. They are such a beautiful family & I am so happy to have been able to capture this special time for them! Welcome to world, Little Wolf!



























No comments:

Post a Comment