Search This Blog

Oct 15, 2014

Rachel & Adam | Delaware Park Engagement Session | Buffalo Portrait Photography

I think one of the best perks of my job is getting to meet and hang with people who love Buffalo just as much as I do. I was so excited when I met with Rachel & Adam, and they talked about wanting an engagement session that showed off one of their favorite places, Delaware Park. It's so lovely there this time of year, and we totally lucked out & caught a day with gorgeous late-evening sunlight. We then headed over to Colonial Circle, and ended in front of the home they just bought, with the SOLD sign still on view. I loved this! It was such a sweet way to end a great shoot, and I love thinking about them having that shot in front of their new house, for years to come :)










No comments:

Post a Comment