Search This Blog

Sep 25, 2014

Announcing... Baby Richard! | Buffalo Family Photography | Beaver Island, Grand Island

I love so many things about my job, but I think the absolute best part is getting to see my couples grow into families and being invited to capture all those moments along the way. I still remember meeting with Nicole & Lee to talk about their wedding years ago, and how much fun we had on their Allentown e-session, and big beautiful wedding, and crazy fun rock-the-dress session at Woodlawn Beach! So, needless to say, I was thrilled when they asked if I would shoot a secret project for them ;) They used these photos to announce a wonderful surprise to their families & friends, and I loved getting to be a part of it!! Can't wait to meet Baby Richard & see you both again!










No comments:

Post a Comment