Search This Blog

Sep 24, 2014

Christie | Buffalo Portrait Photography, Tifft Nature Preserve & Gallagher Pier

I was so excited to receive an email from Christie, asking for fun, earthy, fashion portraits! We hit two of my favorite locations in Buffalo, Tifft Nature Preserve and Gallagher's Beach, and lucked out with the most perfect weather (after rescheduling about ten times due to rain!) I can't even tell you how much I love a client who says "I'm up for anything!" We hiked, we climbed trees, we splashed around in the lake; I left with my jeans soaked up to my thighs and a huge smile on my face. She is simply stunning, amiright!?

As we were walking around, she said "I don't really have a reason for doing this shoot... I just wanted pictures that capture who I am right now, so I can enjoy them forever. Does that make sense?"

Umm... YES! Thank you, Christie, for saying this! It's so important to remember to celebrate yourself, during big moments, and especially "just because". I am so excited to have been asked to capture these gorgeous photos with you; I hope you enjoy them forever!






 

















No comments:

Post a Comment