Search This Blog

Aug 6, 2014

Amber & Patrick | Buffalo Maternity Photography | Woodlawn Beach | 07.30.14

I got to spend an evening on the beach with Amber & Patrick, talking about babies, and watching the sunset for their maternity session. I hadn't seen this since their wedding last August & was so excited to see Amber's adorable new baby bump & catch up :) These two are so cute, and funny, and I loved getting to hang out a bit & capture this time in their lives. I am so lucky to get to see my clients go from couples to families - hands down one of my favorite parts of my job! Now, I just can't wait to meet the babe!! A&P : Thanks for venturing into the chilly water, chasing seagulls and walking on the rocky dirt barefoot, all for the sake of the photos - you guys rock!


 

















No comments:

Post a Comment