Search This Blog

Jun 20, 2012

06.17 | LOVE Session | Liz & Ryan Maternity Portraits

Remember Liz & Ryan from their gorgeous 2010 wedding? Well they emailed me recently to announce their pregnancy; needless to say, I was so excited to hear!! For those of you that don't know, I offer a maternity session/newborn photoshoot package as well as discounts for previous clients & love to see my wedding couples again & be updated about wonderful things in their lives! Liz & Ryan wanted some studio shots, but also wanted some fun city portraits as well. Luckily enough, my studio is located right downtown, a block from Shea's; so we started in the Theater District, hit Fountain Plaza and the Electric Tower then went upstairs for a few shots in the studio.

We had such a great time at their wedding & I was so excited when they came back to my studio for photos of this next exciting phase of their life together :) Can't wait to meet the beautiful baby & capture more family memories! See you guys soon!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment