City Lights Studio is calling for not one, not two, but THREE wonderful interns!
1) City Lights Studio, Portrait & Wedding Photography : Internship will include assisting on portrait sessions (engagement, newborn, family, senior sessions, both in-studio and on-location), editing photographs, fulfilling client print orders, album design, file management, social media marketing, blogging, etc.,
2) City Lights Studio, Boudoir Photography : Internship will include assisting on boudoir portrait sessions, editing photographs, fulfilling client print orders, album design, file management, social media marketing, blogging, etc., This internship will focus exclusively on my boudoir photography business; sexy, fun sessions for women by women.
3) The Boutique Bridal Party : Internship will focus on expanding a bridal organization & publication that connects local wedding artisans with indie brides. Duties will include event planning, social media management, advertising, magazine/graphic design, emailing/contact management, etc.
Requirements for internships:
- Must be able to commit to a 6 month minimum unpaid internship
- Must be available 1-2 days a week (hours are flexible)
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must understand that running a business means doing plenty of not-so-fun things like cleaning, organizing, paperwork, runs to the bank & post office, etc
- MUST BE FUN TO BE AROUND. Whether it's organizing 30 people for a commercial portrait, jumping around to get twin toddlers to laugh for a photo, networking with other professionals, or meeting with potential wedding clients for the first time, much of this job requires being fun & outgoing. Happy to train the right person in any aspect of running these businesses because having a great personality is much more important than having a long list of skills :)
Perks include :
- Access to full professional studio & equipment for personal shoots
- Lessons in photography (in-studio & on-location), Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign, Quickbooks, etc
- Great reference & résumé addition
- Endless coffee as well as lunches/dinners & (of course) wine/cocktails on the long days haha
- Getting to hang out with wonderful clients & two super cool pitbulls (who will try to lick you to death)
- And many random fun surprises along the way because, well, every day is something different!
Please email email@example.com with a link to your work (if available), résumé or description of your existing skillset & experience, as well as a few sentences explaining why you are interested in working with City Lights Studio or The Boutique Bridal Party. Thank you!!