Search This Blog

Apr 1, 2013

03.16 | Meghan & Ryan Wedding

We had a wonderful time shooting Meghan & Ryan's wedding last month! I'm partial to March weddings (my husband & I celebrated our one year anniversary on the 17th :) I also love city weddings (can't get enough of our gorgeous architecture), so needless to say, I was pumped when Meghan & Ryan booked with City Lights! We started at The Hotel @ The Lafayette in the bridal suite for photos before heading off to Trinity Episcopal church for a beautiful ceremony. We grabbed their big fun bridal party & headed down to Niagara Square & the Cobblestone District for portraits before heading back to the Lafayette for one big party! We had so much fun & loved this group!! Thanks to everyone for being so amazing to work with!




















Holy gorgeousness!!! Am I right!?



















We went to City Hall & Niagara Square so Meghan & Ryan could have wedding photos like her grandparents did :) I love this image she sent me!































































No comments:

Post a Comment