Search This Blog

Sep 6, 2012

08.29 | LOVE | Dylan & Robyn Anniversary Shoot!

Meet Dylan & Robyn! They are an adorable couple who own Onion Studios, another great photography business here in Buffalo! They were the ones I trusted with my own wedding (and they did a fantastic job!) I was thrilled when Dylan asked me to photograph them. In a true romantic gesture, Dylan surprised Robyn with a photo shoot on their two year wedding anniversary! They were all dressed up for dinner, so Robyn was ready for the surprise! We didn't have a lot of time before their reservations at Left Bank (yummm!), but we were able to take photos at four different locations.  It was a very fun photo-session-marathon haha. Naturally, they totally rocked it & I'm so in love with their photos!! :)









































No comments:

Post a Comment