Search This Blog

Jul 17, 2012

07.13 | Young Audiences Visit the Studio!

I had the pleasure of being asked to present my gallery & studio to a group of kids from Young Audiences of WNY this past Friday. The students were wonderful & I enjoyed speaking with them & answering all of their questions about running an art space & being a photographer (and yes, at least three of them asked me if my favorite color was green, and one counted over 45 green things in my studio haha). Anyways, afterwards we took some fun photos against on of the studio walls just using natural daylight, and one of the photos even ended up being incorporated into the new mural on the outside wall (read more in the next post).

Check out more about Young Audiences here : www.yawny.org



























No comments:

Post a Comment