Search This Blog

Apr 10, 2012

Where have I been?!

I've been a bit absent on my blog, Facebook & other sites this winter & some of you might be wondering... "Where'd she go?!" Well, since December, I've gotten engaged, married & traveled across the world for an epic honeymoon in Thailand! It's been a wild ride & I'm finally back-in-action & settling into 'real' life.

I've learned SO much about what couples planning a wedding go through & hope to become an even better wedding vendor because of my experiences. I'll be doing another post in the future talking about our wedding, featuring some fun handmade projects we crafted for the occasion, and showing off some photos from our honeymoon, etc., There's so much to share, but for now, I'll just say that it was hands-down the absolute best BEST day of my entire life, surrounded by all my family and friends, marrying the man that I love (not to mention it was 75 & sunny IN MARCH).

I'm so excited for my clients who will be getting hitched in the upcoming season because they will get to experience the same thing :)

For now, here's a sneak peek of two photos from our big day, captured by Dylan & Robyn Buyskes at Onion Studio!



No comments:

Post a Comment