Search This Blog

Oct 13, 2011

10.28 | STUDIO GRAND OPENING PARTY!


I'm ridiculously excited to announce that I've moved my studio into an artist building I've been working on for the past few months in the heart of downtown Buffalo at 515 Main St! The building is across the street from the Hyatt, in the pedestrian-only part of Main St, with many other great projects going on on the block. There's still some finishing touches to wrap up but overall, I'm almost settled. We will be having a BIG Grand Opening party on Friday October 28th, from 5-9PM & all of my friends, family & clients are invited! It's a public, all ages event featuring a live band (Funktional Flow), wine, food, studio tours, art sale, gallery show, photo booth & more! HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!


If you're interested in coming, please RSVP on our Facebook Event Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment