Search This Blog

Feb 2, 2011

Auxiliary Magazine Fashion Spread!

When I was asked to shoot another spread for Auxiliary Magazine, the answer was a definite YES! I was backed by a stellar team for this shoot. Directed by stylist, Molly Hoeltke, a creative fashionista and old friend of mine. Every time we collaborate, we create beautiful images, and I have a blast working with her. Molly contacted designer Logan Neitzel about using some of his clothing for this shoot; I wasn't sure what to expect but was in awe when we opened the box. All of his pieces are gorgeous! I had my wonderful hair & make-up artist, Jodie McGuire, on set to get the look we had in mind (if you've shot a boudoir with me, then you've met Jodie!) See a detail shot of her work at the bottom of this post, because she totally rocked the make-up. I got to work with one my favorite models, Marie Christine, and a new model, Kaitlin Isabella, who hosts an awesome local fashion blog which you can check out here. Lastly, I had my second-hand man, Chris Henneberger on set to assist with lighting and cobweb removal haha as we shot this entire thing in my basement! We constructed the sets (my hand is still aching from writing those equations) and shot the night away.

Wonderful job to all involved!!


 


 


1 comment:

  1. Erica & Crew, these are amazing!
    I'm In LOVE with them... Rock on girl!!

    ReplyDelete