Search This Blog

Jul 2, 2014

Welcome to the World Baby Hudson! Buffalo Newborn Photography

Remember the adorable Megan & Mark and their lovely maternity photos? Well now you can meet their beautiful new baby boy, Hudson! I love getting to shoot maternity & newborn sessions together; it's so exciting to see couples become a family :) I had so much fun hanging with 8 day old Hudson in the studio for his session, and I even forgive him for the giant geyser of urine that went all over the place haha (besides, Daddy got it WAY worse… I'll spare you the details but you can check out the last photo & use your imagination hahaha). M&M : I wish you all the best in this new sticky, exhausting, beautiful journey of parenthood & hope to see all three of again for Hudson's one year session! 












Had to end with my favorite shot… This teeny tiny tush! 



No comments:

Post a Comment